Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Photos from passport and Maria's yesterday

I was able to get my photos off my camera. When I was looking through them I noticed just how panicked Charlotte was while we were visiting her old room. It is beyond heart breaking but has so far proven to have been a Hugh turning point for her. We are so very thankful she was so very loved and well cared for but we are even more thankful that it appears she wants to be with us.






























































4 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing. She looks scared in the first one but otherwise she looks so comfortable with you. She has so much hair! Looks adorable in the bow. Love seeing the pics from MBHOH, it looks very nice. Still though, not a family. All those babies are so so sweet!
    Our daughter is in the other Luoyang CWI. Can't wait to get there. It's so great to get to see you in the places we will be hopefully within the next few months. Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, love seeing all your pictures. I know how hard it is to watch the grieving, but it will get better every day. Charlotte seems to be doing great. Keeping you all in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love. Love how she grieved after leaving. That's such a healing moment. I'm so so so glad you stuck with your gut and went!!! It's so great for closure. How are you doing? Doing ok being so far away from your other children? I know how hard that is :( Loving the updates and photos. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so tiny and so cute! And the little one in the pink bib and purple sweater- put me on a plane so I can bring her home! Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete