Friday, October 25, 2013

Beijing::

First off I am so sorry I have been working on trying to figure out how to use the blogger on my iPad it is not allowing me to put photos where I want them but instead is putting them all together at the end of the post. Any words of advice on how to fix this would be awesome!!!
Anyway today we toured around Beijing. We visited Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City were the Emperor lived, and then we went and visited with a local family and enjoyed a lovely lunch they prepared for us. The family also had fighting crickets and pet grasshoppers. The man who kept these animals was so excited to show them off to us, he is known around Beijing for his fighting crickets.
I was shocked at how beautiful the weather was today the sky was even blue! We were expecting the sky to be grayish brown and thick with smog.
Scenes from Beijing:


































1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful, clear day!! Looks like you are having fun!!

    ReplyDelete