Monday, July 2, 2012

Getting back to summer

Our town is starting to get a little bit back to "normal" now that the threat of the Waldo Canyon fire has died down a just a little bit.  Today I ran across a time lapse video that shows what we were seeing for the last week.

This week we also FINALLY rented our home and were able to start packing for our move to Virginia!!!  While packing we came up with a game to collect all the coins we found hidden around the house and in purses that I haven't used in months.
Here is a picture we took only a few minutes into the game....
We went on to fill this jar and half of another!!  I counted the change at the end of the day and we found just over $122.  We have such a fun thing we are saving this money for but I can't tell you what its all about just yet!!!!
So for now we are trying to enjoy the time we have left here in Colorado doing all the great summer time activities lots of swimming, golf, & horse back riding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment