We are all back together. My kids flew into town this afternoon with my mom who is and angel to accompany them and then get right back on a flight home.
The children had a blast on their trip to my parents house. They spent half there time at my parent full time house and half the time at my parents beach house.
They got to go many places, visit many family members, and make lasting memories.
Eva really enjoyed picking berries. This is something we hope to do in Virginia. I haven't had any luck finding a you pick berry place here in Colorado. I think maybe we are too high to grow berries? I don't know!
We are now moved all out of our house and into a temp house until we leave later this week to start the long journey to Virginia. I have to admit I am scared to do this drive. I am not good at driving long distances and this is going to be hard. But, that being said I am very excited to start this new chapter of our lives.





No comments:
Post a Comment