Thursday, July 5, 2012

The 4th of July

This is just one of my most favorite holidays!  We spent the day at the pool with lots of friends and had a wonderful time.  I only had my cell phone to take photos so they aren't great but, hey at least I got photos right!  I am finding it a bit sad that I haven't carried my "good" cameras around to take photos of my family in a long time.  The cell phone is just too easy!
I woke up at 6:30 to go out and ride Nigel early so I could meet up with my family as soon as possible at the pool.  When I got up "Little Miss Holiday" was already up, dressed, fed, and had her swim bag packed!  She is so funny and loves any excuse to party!!



After a full day at the pool we had dinner with our great friends and neighbors.  This year was a little different because most of Colorado had a fireworks ban.  I completely support this fireworks ban especially after the fire season we have already had. But, I won't lie....it was still a big bummer not to see fireworks this 4th of July.




No comments:

Post a Comment