Monday, June 25, 2012

cousins and a fire

We just said goodby to our cousins who came to visit this week.  We did lots of activities but we were really bad at taking photos....woops!!  I only have one from the day we spent at the pool.  We were there all day and this is were they spent 80% of there time.
The last few days we have also been dealing with a huge forset fire in the area.  Thankfully it is not close to our home but it is pretty close to our horses home.  Yesterday we got the word that they were evacuating all the horses from his barn.  So last night a friend and I went out to find our horses.
This is a photo of me with my friends horse Ginny.  I some how didn't get a photo of Nigel and I.   He was off in the pasture eating away.  Really he could care less about the whole ordeal.  As you can see from the photo it was a bit of a stressful day for me!
Here are some fire photos.

We are hoping that the fire will be under control soon, that it won't harm anyones house, and that the horses can be moved back to the barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment