Getting to the East Coast from Hong Kong China is a little harder then we would have ever expected, we ended up having 29 hours in Hong Kong. Before we left for China I booked a Disney Hotel at their resort I knew full well that we would need as much "westernization" we could get after being in China for 2.5 weeks. What we didn't know is if we would go into the park. And to be honest it was a decision we made at the last second we were a firm "No" the night before.
But, as we woke refreshed and with no where to be for a very very long time we decided that park would be the easiest and a lot of fun. We were not planning on doing any rides just walking around, eating, and relaxing as much as we could.
Let me tell you this was the right decision!!! It was great and we even did a couple of calm rides. We went on the safari boat ride, and Small World several time Charlotte loved it! We also did the tea cups once.
After a long day at the park, we were there all day we headed to the airport and headed on the 28 hour journey home.









We LOVE Disney so seeing you guys there makes my day! She is just adorable beyond words. What a wonderful way to end your trip! So glad you are safely home, hope the transition is going well. Thank you so much for sharing your journey. I have loved following along!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Updates please.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that Charlotte is with her family now! I spent lots of time with her and Hope at MBHOH! I have some pictures I took of her if you want them! My email is courtneyw325@yahoo.com and my blog is courtw325.blogspot.com!
ReplyDelete