Yesterday after our medical appointments Charlotte, my husband and I had the amazing pleasure of going shopping with the famous Ann! She is awesome, so fun, and this tiny little thing that just goes so quick.
We had a few things on our list we wanted to make sure we got while we were in China and Ann will help you out and take you to the whole sale markets. Usually you take a cab between the stores but we were having an extremely difficult time finding a cab who would take us because it was their shift change time. We decided to just walk and that was the most amazing part of the day! We were able to see so much of China different stores, different people. AMAZING!
Here are a few photos sorry they are pretty bad I only brought my phone and we were on the move!!












I have been following your blog intently from your "she's growing" up post, sending prayers your way, often. I hope things are we'll, and hope you can update soon!! Blessings, Ann
ReplyDelete