Monday, June 11, 2012
super summer starter
So I have tried blogging before and have been a HUGE failure!!! I get all excited about documenting our lives and somewhere around post number 2 I lose interest and have nothing else to say and well, just stop. But, I have promised myself something a little different this time around. I have reminded myself this is for my children who (expecially Laila) will appreciate it one day. I mean I have no idea what I did with my day to day as a child and I would love to just look over my mothers ramboling of our lives even if they would leave most people board to death. So I am sorry if you stumble upon this and find it not so exciting. I am writing these memories down for my kids so one day if they wanted to know how they spent the summer of 2012 "you know the one where we moved to Virginia" they will be able to look back and see exactly what they did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment