I just got notice that our
dossier was logged into the CCCWA (The China Center
for Children’s Welfare and Adoption) on April 9, 2013. This means that we are finally officially
waiting to be matched with our child. I
have not looked into the current wait times lately but my guess is that we will
not be matched with our child for several more months. We are completely comfortable with the wait
and I am currently trying to look at things 6 months at a time. No matter how long it takes to find our
child, it is very exciting to know that seeing her (or maybe him) is the next
step! I will keep everyone posted and
share as soon as we have any news of our new little one.
In other news, it has finally
felt like spring and even though we have all been fighting colds and allergies
we have been trying to get out and enjoy some of the spring time festivals in
the area. Yesterday we went
to a kite festival and the kids got to make and fly their own kites. They also enjoyed climbing down to the river
to watch a rubber duck race. 


How awesome!! We are DTC today and chose a little waiting boy last month that we just knew was ours!! :) Can't wait to hear you've been matched. I'm adding ya so I can follow along! :)
ReplyDeleteWe are a military couple too. Both active duty and I've got my fingers crossed that we can get to China before we have to move and do a whole new homestudy!