I have to admit I have been avoiding my blog like the plague. For so long, all summer in fact, I had not good news to share. Our adoption process came to a complete and sudden halt. We were moving from our beautiful farm. And, mostly I was just fearing a lot of changes for all of us.
But, finally I have returned for a quick update and I think it is pretty good.
We have moved cross country into our old area and things are going so much better then I expected. The kids for the most part (after over coming some challenges) are settling into school well. We really feel like we got lucky and picked the perfect school out here for them.
The adoption process has CONTINUED!!!! We are not out of the woods yet on potential problems but we feel very very very hopeful with some more information that things will work out and we will be able to bring these children home in time. So with that our home study is in full swing and we hope to have it completed and our paperwork in the mail to immigration very shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment