Just a few days ago I got a very unexpected and welcomed update on our little tiny girl. I was so much better prepared for this update. Her face was a sight for sore eyes and I was excited to get her measurements to do some last minute shopping and checking to make sure the thing I have already gotten her will fit. Luckily I had made some really good guesses.
Charlotte looks so happy and healthy. Here report from her nannies tells us she is going to have no problem fitting right in with her siblings, and that she is one smart little cookie. I love seeing that her hair is always done and that she is decked out in her bracelets. This girl is so loved and that makes our hearts so happy not having to worry about her to much while we wait.
Seriously isn't she just stunning!?!
We have also sent our final care package to Charlotte. It was not very big this time I did a soft photo book filled with 15 photos of our family and home. Our hope is that her nannies will help introduce her to us so when we show up in her little world it somehow will not be as shocking. There were also a little treat and blanket lovie.
Along with taking some quick family trips, adjusting to a new school year, and getting ready for autumn we have started do some work on Charlotte's area in her room she will be sharing with Eva.
I have a few more touches to do on this area but here is a little sneak peak.
Now we get to sit back a little and wait for VISAs to be issued, final papers to be signed and stamped. We will celebrate Autumn moon festival, prepare for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and even dare I say it....Christmas. In hopes that we will be all ready to bring home our new baby at the end of next month or beginning of November. I do not remember what life is like with a 1 year old so I feel like I can not be prepared enough for the next several months.



What a cutie! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the update, looks like things are moving along for you. Got your comment, would love to email, I'm pmichellefulton@msn.com
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is sooo adorable! Congrats to your family!
ReplyDelete