So a few weeks ago I hit a moment of weakness. I was feeling overwhelmed with the adoption process. I felt like we would never see the end, like we were standing still when I wanted to run. In this moment of weakness I just really wanted to get something for our daughter. Now let me be honest. I know it is totally silly to buy things for a girl we haven't been matched with yet. I know! But it made this mama feel better and made the process feel that much more real.
So it started when I got an email from Garnet Hill, and they just happened to have a huge sale on these:
This backpack has our girlys name on it and we aren't ready to share that with the world.
Then I found these at ajpanda.com a super cute shop.
I am a total sucker for baby dolls we just NEEDED these!
I am done shopping for this girl for now, we will wait until we are matched to do anything else but it does warm my heart when I see these items and know that one day she will be in our house!




I don't blame you a bit as I did the same thing! :) I love that you already have her named pick too so you can be praying for her by name!
ReplyDelete